Friday, October 12, 2007

Hi everyone I hope you are all feeling great and living right. My dad and Nick are in Georgia until Saturday. Me and my mom and Brad went to the office in Mobile at the church today. I took some pics of everyone working so hard and I figured I will share a couple of them with you.

Top: He's so funny

Bottom: Mom jumped in and handled some business while we were there


This is Micah working hard. He is in charge of making sure my dad's schedule is not to overbooked and he keeps us all from going crazy when the schedule gets busy.


This is Casey. He stays very busy keeping track of all of our financial support and spending the ministry money wisely.


Here is Chad. A great guy. Chad works hard as the office manager.

Thanks for checking out a few pics. I will post a new blog as soon as I can. I love you all. God bless all of you!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog Chase. It's good seeing the people behind the scenes. Sort of like watching the DVD extras of your family's life! ha ha :)